Our goal at TreeLogga is to help grow urban trees into community assets.
We want to help you collaborate with like-minded neighbours and your local authorities to plant, maintain and protect your local trees.
We are foraging all the information you need to help with the care and conservation of urban trees.
To get started:
- View our map of currently logged empty tree pits (#TreeHoles) in Waltham Forest. We’ll send this information to the council and ask them to plant new trees in these locations!
- If you have some #TreeHoles you’d like to add to our map, it only takes a few minutes to download the TiCL app and log these locations (blog on how to log #TreeHole locationsÂ footworn)
- View our map of currently logged trees in Waltham Forest (under construction)
- If you have some trees you’d like to add to our map, please log these locations via the TiCL app (blog on how to log tree locationsÂ (718) 669-5515)
- Find out more about TreeLogga click (703) 308-8537
- Read our blog posts on TreeBlogga – Guests contributions are very welcome, please get in touch!